Location: Avondhu Blackwater Partnership
Reporting to: C.E.O
Responsible for: Managing a team of 20 Tús scheme participants across a wide geographical area (Fermoy, Blarney, Mallow) in line with both organisational policy and the requirements of the Tús initiative.
General Key Responsibilities: To animate and support communities in devising appropriate work placement plans and ensure the successful placement and management of the Tús initiative participants;
- To schedule, supervise, support and manage participants, in partnership with local community groups;
- To schedule programmes of work and projects in partnership with local community groups;
- To develop and maintain a good working relationship with each community liaison officer;
- To maintain community project records;
- To match participants to suitable work programmes and devise progression strategies for all participants;
- To establish and maintain an effective system of communications with all scheme participants and Local organisations and employers;
- To ensure that appropriate administrative systems are in place and communicated to all relevant staff;
- To recruit participants and to manage all associated administration, in conjunction with the Tús Supervisors and C.E.O;
- To produce regular progress reports for the C.E.O;
- To make recommendations on materials and to monitor and record material use for their scheme;
- To operate within the materials budget allocated;
- To organise, with the Tús Supervisors and C.E.O, the matching of participants to work programmes, based on their skills, knowledge and geographical location;
- To ensure that all Tús work done complies with both Organisational policy, Health and Safety regulations and Statutory employment legislation.
- Any other duties commensurate with the post.
Applicants must have full clean driving licence and access to own transport
Please forward a full CV and letter of application to: Tús Supervisor, Avondhu Blackwater Partnership Ltd, The Showgrounds, Fermoy, Co. Cork firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 5pm on Monday the 21st of July 2014.
Further details can be obtained on www.avondhublackwater.com/ website or by calling 025-33411.
Avondhu Blackwater Partnership Limited is an equal opportunities employer. A panel may be formed through this competition.