Avondhu Blackwater Partnership, in association with Fusion Training & Development, are running a certified programme for those wishing to exit unemployment and return to the Labour Market. The programme is part-time and runs three mornings a week for twelve weeks. The course is FREE of charge and does not affect social welfare entitlements.
The programme is designed
- To equip you with the knowledge and skills to successfully move out of unemployment to the career direction of your choice
- To familiarise you with the range of choices and options in work, training and education
- To enhance your career prospects with a nationally recognised qualification
- To offer you the support and encouragement needed to move forward and to cope with the stress and difficulty of unemployment
- To get you in touch with employers, agencies and fellow jobseekers
Unemployment is widely recognised as a very difficult and stressful experience – it can undermine strength, hope and confidence. We aim to support you recover your sense of direction and well-being and help you move out of this difficult place.
If you join us, give it your best effort and see it through, we believe you will recover your sense of hope and purpose and move forward in your life and career.
If you are unemployed for more than a year and live in the Greater Mallow area we would be delighted to hear from you.
Programme commences on April 25th in Mallow.
(If for any reason you are not sure about your eligibility for the course, or if you wish to look at other options, why not phone Avondhu Blackwater Partnership to discuss your needs. Contact Caitriona at email@example.com or 025/33411) or Norma at firstname.lastname@example.org or 086/8525992
Take the first step, ring us today for an informal chat, we genuinely want to hear from you. (Mention Worklinks and we will take it from there)