Avondhu Blackwater Partnership are organising 3 Occupational First Aid Fetac Level 5 courses for May.
They are inviting participants to express their interest and each course can take 10 people which will be held in Fermoy, Mallow and Blarney depending on demand.
Participants who have completed this course will be able to:
- Ensure employees are aware of First Aid facilities and arrangements
- Provide the recognised Occupational First Aid systems in the workplace
- Implement essential life-saving skills
Who Should Attend:
Employees wishing to become Occupational First Aiders in the workplace. Successful participants are certified as Occupational First Aiders in accordance with current Health & Safety Legislation.
- Assessment, Accident Scene Management
- Traumatic Stress
- Circulation, Wounds and Bleeding
- C.P.R. & AED Training
- Fractures, Sprains, Strains and Dislocations
- Burns and Scalds, Chemical / Poisons, Electric Shock
- Medical Emergencies, Crush and Spinal Injuries
All Occupational First Aid courses come with a comprehensive manual, which proves an excellent source of reference after completion of course. All participants will receive a FREE fully equipped first aid kit to aid them in their duties as an Occupational first aider
All Courses are classroom based; they are highly interactive with role-playing and practical exercises to reinforce understanding and learning.
Duration: 3 days
Participants: 10 max
For further information on the Training or to register your interest please contact Veronica Gubbins at 025 33411, or email@example.com
2 thoughts on “Avondhu Blackwater Partnership Occupational First Aid Training”
hi veronica i would be very interested in doing the fetac levil 5 first aid courses you can contact me on 087 6702109 thanks rosarie
I have read your post. and get a helpful information about occupational first aid Training. I like this post. Thanks