Avondhu Blackwater Partnership is hosting a number of one-day workshops in late September and October. Aimed at people from the Greater Blarney, Fermoy and Mallow areas who are currently unemployed. The workshop will be a powerful first step towards empowering you to get back into the job market.
The programme is designed:
- To equip you with the knowledge, skills and confidence to successfully manage the transition from unemployment OR full/part-time employment to a new job, career & lifestyle choices.
- To introduce you to the enormous personal power & resourcefulness always available to you in achieving your goals.
- To familiarise and equip you with best practice CV Writing, Personal Presentation, Assessment Centre Performance & Interview Skills enabling you to confidently present yourself at future job opportunities.
- To explore how best to manage your financial situation in this transitory period.
- To create a sound, realistic, Personal Action Plan, to guide and focus you in achieving the future you want for yourself.
Places on each workshop are limited and Avondhu Blackwater Partnership will apply criteria in selecting participants. Application forms are available online here or by calling 025 33411.
Join us on Facebook and Twitter to keep up to date with news and events.