Avondhu Blackwater Partnership Ltd. is looking for an expression of interest from North Cork groups interested in community development training programmes in the areas of community organisation and finance.
These courses will be of interest to new and emerging community, voluntary groups and established groups wishing to apply for funding for community initiatives. The courses will include the following:
- Legal aspects of creating a community/ voluntary group
- Creating committees, constitutions, articles of association
- Roles and responsibilities of members
- Running effective meetings
- Financial Responsibilities and structures
- Financial Management
- Practical Aspects of a funding proposal
If your group would like to participate in either programme, please make contact with David Hobbs at 025 33411 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information on Avondhu Blackwater Partnership, visit our webpage at www.avondhublackwater.com and follow us on Facebook and Twitter!